Saturday 30 November 2013

Mai Afafo Inspire

Hi,
scrolling down Just a SKETCH, you would notice that in months, my illustrations have had some changes, you would also notice that the ladies have had it since the birth of Just a SKETCH. With those observations, I decided to do something totally different from an exceptional designer. Mai Atafo showcased a collection for both the ladies and gents on the platform of GTB LFDW 2013. I decided to illustrate only the gents.
I have always liked shade of colours for men but he proved me wrong and showed me that tints of colours still work with his perfect cut ( I hope I didn't spoil the cut). This pieces brings the ''gentle in a man'' Just like the ladies would love it. And for the ladies I suggest you get one or ALL for your man this season, he would love it xoxo.

Mai Atafo inspire












Be social and share!!!!


Photo source; Bella Naija

No comments:

Post a Comment