Tuesday 19 November 2013

Bridget Awosika

Hi, these set of illustrations marks a stage of evolution in the way I present my sketches, with the advise from  an experienced illustrator, she told me that I should give my sketches identities, she said I should give my sketches faces in order to define who they really are and here is Bridget Awosika GTB lagos fashion and design week,(LFDW) 2013 collection, what makes me attracted to her collection is the perfect cut given to the sheer materials, gives a woman that comfortable feeling and look at the same time makes her transparent like you could see through  her but at the same time covered, just love the combinations, hope you love them too xoxo

BRIDGET AWOSIKA


     
 








photo source:Bella Naija
  
Be social and share with your friends




No comments:

Post a Comment